SCARF pupil wellbeing survey
Over 2,500 schools across the UK - and beyond - work with Coram Life Education SCARF to help improve pupil mental wellbeing. Using the validated Stirling Children's Wellbeing Survey, we have designed an affordable, easy-to-administer survey and reporting tool to evidence your 8-11-year-old pupils’ wellbeing. The SCARF survey gives pupils a voice and helps you design a whole-school approach to wellbeing, informed by their feedback.
You can create surveys for each class, year, or bespoke cohort and generate individual or whole-school reports, all for a special introductory price of just £50
Why choose the SCARF pupil wellbeing survey?
- Take a 'temperature check' of pupil wellbeing
- Put pupil voice at the heart of your planning
- Minimise workload with our online surveys, automated evaluation of results and downloadable reports
- Provide robust evidence and insights for stakeholders including governors, SLT, Ofsted, HMIe (Sco)
- Showcase the great work you are doing for existing and prospective parents
- Run surveys throughout the year to demonstrate impact
- Inform your design of a whole-school/trust-wide approach to wellbeing
Easy to use
Pupils answer 15 questions about how they might have been feeling, or thinking about things, over the past couple of weeks. There are no right or wrong answers.
The report will generate an average score for Positive Emotional State and Positive Outlook for your chosen group. You can then follow SCARF's guidance which signposts you to resources to support your planning. Available to SCARF and non-SCARF schools.
Cost - introductory price for 23/24
£50.00 (plus VAT) per school for SCARF-subscribing schools
£75.00 (plus VAT) per school for non-SCARF-subscribing schools
Prices for SCARF-subscribing schools - per school
|SCARF Wellbeing survey||1-year subscription. Includes survey and follow-up guidance.||£50.00|
Prices for non-SCARF-subscribing schools - per school
|SCARF Wellbeing survey||1-year subscription. Includes survey and follow-up guidance.||£75.00|